Features To Look For Before Buying One
Before buying a tablet, one has to select a few features based on which one can buy a reliable and optimal product. Researching and buying always help in grabbing the best deal.
- Battery Life
The considerable battery life of the budgetary product is 6-7 hours. But, there are some products available with battery-free Stylus for more comfort and no hassle of charging battery. Therefore, it totally depends on the buyer’s choice of how much they want to use a product and then select the same.
Processor is logic circuitry which performs functions of responding to processes and commands given by the device.
IC chips in electronic devices helps in interpreting the commuter readable language and helps in executing results. Therefore, one must go for better processor which could enhance the working of tablets.
- Graphics Coprocessor
It is graphic hardware that performs in 2d and 3d and helps in enhancing the rendering functions. Earlier it was not easy for users to work efficiently without the hassle, and they have to use different software to make better designs.
Nowadays, graphical cards are available to perform all such functions and provide an optimized option to the graphic designer. It helps in delivering high-performance result-oriented features to the buyers.
- Operating System
Android 9 Pie operating system is more prevalent in budget-friendly tablets because it is a less power consuming system with smooth features.
It is an interface between hardware computers and the end-user. It helps in completing basic tasks like file management, memory, and process management. Therefore, selecting a product with high compatibility is a must for any user.
3 Best Tablets Under $50
#1 Haehne 7 inch Tablet - Tablet with best Quad-Core Processor
Here comes the best tablet under $50 for users who want better battery life, and reliable screen resolution. The tablet is in demand due to its web browsing and preloaded gaming facilities.
We have tried many products under this range, but the specifications in Haehne are perfect more than any other product.
- Screen Size: 1024 x 600 height and width is a perfect screen size to comfortably watch movies and play games.
- Display: 7” IPS HD display makes resolution smooth and clear while working for long hours.
- Camera: It has a dual camera with a 2.0 MP rear and 0.3 MP front resolution, which is most suitable for skype business calls and to take pictures.
- Thickness: Slim body design makes it easier for users to hold it and use it for the whole day.
- Weight: 1.24 pounds makes it a lightweight gadget with spectacular hand-feeling.
- Battery Life: 6 hours of battery life is perfect when your tablet is fully charged.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie operating system is an optimized and less power consuming system.
- Ram: It incorporates 1 GB RAM, which is enough in any low range product.
- Memory Space (Storage): It provides 16 GB internal storage with an extendable micro SD card. One can extend the storage space up to 128 GB.
- Processor: Cortex-A50 Quad-Core 1.5GHz processor offers tablet and PC easy attachment with better performance.
- DC power port with USB 2.0 charging/data transmission.
- One high volume speaker is available with USB cables.
- Wi-Fi and BT4.0 connection is strong and easy to access.
- Battery life is shorter than other products.
So, here we recommend the Haehne 7 inch Tablet as the best tablet with a reliable processor. One can buy a cheap tablet under $50 with high volume speakers.
What You Get
Google Apps are already installed on the device, and one can download other apps through the Google Play store. One can play games with wide viewing angles of the device.
#2 Kids Tablet with Protective Case
Kids tablet is preferred by most parents to allow kids to play games and learn English through various applications. The preloaded features are recommendable along with handy and portable.
This is a perfect kid tablet with attractive designs. It’s a favorite product for kids due to games and applications available in advance.
- Screen Size: 7-inch screen size is perfect for kids to view games with high resolutions.
- Display: HD screen is available with wide display and full-screen view for gamers. Especially for kids, this type of display is more attractive.
- Camera: Decent camera quality is available for capturing candy pink.
- Thickness: The tablet thickness is medeor, and kids can hold it easily without any hassle.
- Weight: 1.17 pounds is super light for kids, and they can enjoy gaming for long hours.
- Battery Life: 1 Lithium-ion battery increases product life with better and fast performance efficiency.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie operating system is too prevalent with all required features in the low range tablets.
- Ram:1GB ram is enough to use when the product is for home use, especially for kids.
- Memory Space (Storage): 16Gb storage is enough to store or download ample games and applications in the tab.
- Processor: LCD graphic processor is available because tab needs enhanced graphics, which develops users’ playing experience.
- It is a google certified tablet with 120 + learning apps.
- A protective case is given to store the product efficiently.
- Parents’ guidelines are also available in the manual for easy usage.
- Perfect for kids at growing age.
- Preloaded apps mean you download them once to start, and they are not ready to use.
Therefore, we consider this product on 2nd on the editor’s choice list because applications are the primary concern for buyers. Otherwise, it is a product that one can give to kids between 5-10 years old.
What You Get
English training and learning applications are preloaded in the tablet with some other kid games. You will also get a protective case to keep the tablet safe and secure when not in use.
#3 Graphic Drawing Tablet Under $50
It is an average product with high graphical qualities that users can prefer to use for designing. A tablet compatible with laptop and projector attach is perfect under this range.
It’s a supported tilt function tablet perfect for usage by professionals for graphic designing. Here are some optimal features of the same.
- Screen Size: 9 x 5 Inches size is perfect for graphic designing and getting pictures on a tablet which you design in mind.
- Display: It has an intuitive and beautiful display in which performance results are optimized.
- Thickness: Brush width and opacity helps in holding the tablet feasibly.
- Weight: 1.56 pounds is the least weight we found in our top 3 products. Hence, portability is the best advantage of this tablet
- Battery Life: It is a battery-free Stylus tablet, and there is no need to worry about charging and working hours.
- Operating system: It is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS 10.11, and Android devices 6.
- Multi-functional portable device for digital drawing.
- Real brush strokes and realistic drawing experience for users.
- 8 customized keys are equipped for better usage.
- Graphical software like canvas compatibility is available.
- Pressure sensitivity is less operable in photoshop.
Our experts rate it as the best realistic drawing option that one can prefer for long term usage and compatibility with many operating systems and applications.
What You Get
It is specially designed for graphic designing; hence one will get 8192 Pen Pressure with pink express keys. You will also get a passive pen, 8 pen nibs, micro USB adaptor, and type-C USB cable.
In this way, we have selected the best tablets under $50 for kids and graphic professionals. One can choose any and buy the same. It would be a great experience when you get a reliable product in your budget.
We recommend the Haehne 7 inch tablet as the best tablet as per our research. It has all the specifications like optimal resolution and better tablet performance. Select the product that you can for the long term and which could provide all the necessary basic features for work. There are many other brands available to pick the best from the list.