With the advancement of technologies watching movies is not limited to cinemas only, one can now enjoy the cinema-like experience at home too. This can be achieved in a low budget, by buying the best projector under 100 dollars to more expensive best 4k projector under 2000 dollars. If you are looking for the best projector under 300 dollars, you are in the right place! We have reviewed the top 6 projectors for this class, which will help you with buying decisions and to go with the one that suits you the best.
BEST PROJECTOR UNDER 300 | REVIEWED
Vankyo v630 foreruns at the top, in the class of best projector under 300. It comes with a native resolution of 1920×1080, including a contrast ratio of 5000:1. This leads to projecting image well in the darkroom and issues exceptionally beaming bright video, which meets all audiovisual requirements of a PowerPoint presentation and Home Cinema.
Here are some other features of the projector you should look for
- V630 features a huge projection screen, that provides a screen size of 46″-300″ with projection distance that varies from 5.15 ft to 30.18 ft. This movie projector displays accurate colors and visual immersive images. The output gives a satisfying experience of a home cinema theater.
- With upgraded cooling and noise-reduction technology of this projector, it makes no noise. This leads to enjoying the movie with much great experience or giving a noise-free presentation.
- Setting up the projector is pretty much easy; it can be installed with its mount or tripod, which makes the projector fit in every position.
- The projector offers flexible connectivity that is geared up with 2 HDMI, AV, VGA, and many other ports. This enables it to get flexibly connected with other multimedia devices from PCs, Macs, Gaming console, and many more.
Overall this projector encompasses the features from which you can meet your expectations in terms of your presentation work or enjoying watching movies at home.
UNBOXING VANKYO V600
It comes with an SVGA resolution of 800x 600p with 3200 lumens of brightness. Also, it gives intense brightness, projecting definite and vivid colors in a well-lit room, making it ideal for presentation works. The projector price costs 310$ but still, it’s worth spending an extra 10 $ for this projector. If you are interested to read more on Epson VS250, you can check for the best projectors under 500 dollars.
UNBOXING EPSON VS250
Viewsonic m1+ comes with a compact and sleek design, which makes it portable with a wvga (854x480p) led projector and 120 LED Lumens brightness. It delivers good enough entertainment experience in any kind of room. Moreover, it boasts amazing features which are as follows-
- It provides big-screen resolution with its short throw lens that projects 100” image from the distance of 8 feet to 9 inches. It comes along with inbuilt Harmen Kardon speakers, which fills the room with extraordinary audiovisual experience, at home or on the go.
- The projector is equipped with batteries that provide up to 6 hours of extended projection of cinematic entertainment. Also, it happens with sharing videos without any wires or cables. The internal storage of 16 GB allows you to store up to 4000 songs and to enjoy watching movies for up to 4 hours.
- It comes with an integrated smart TV feature, that allows you to stream your favorite tv shows and movies from youtube or even from any other multimedia devices. With the USB type C, it delivers fast data video, audio, and supports quick charging with a single cable.
- The presence of the Projector’s safety auto feature, power-downs the projector when objects are detected too close to the lens. Hence it promotes the protection of the eyes of kids or pets if they come close to the projector lens.
- The projector can rotate vertically in 360 degrees with the help of its smart stands, which also allows the projector to be placed in different positions at any angle. Also, it comes with an automatic vertical keystone correction, which adjusts the projected image even if it’s kept at any angle.
Overall it is the best portable projector under 300 which comes with such amazing features.
UNBOXING VIEWSONIC M1+
WiMiUs P20 is equipped with a native resolution of 1920×1080 and a contrast ratio of 8000:1. This exhibits high-quality perfect images, that are 4 times the details of 720p. Also, it can support 2k and 4k videos, giving you an amazing cinema-like experience in your darker room. It comes with many other features that one should read.
- The feature of this projector that differs from others is its brightness. It is a 6500 lumens LED projector, for many projectors that provide for less than 5000 lumens are good for projecting images or videos in a darker room. Keeping a room dark for most of the time is not possible, but with a Wimius projector it will display sharp images even in the light lit rooms, with its brightness of 6500 lumens.
- It comes with a +- 50-degree wide range correction, which doesn’t come with other projectors as they only provide up to +- 15-degree wide range Correction. One can adjust the projected image without any use of keystone buttons but can be done easily with the help of remote control.
- It is equipped with dual 3W speakers and SRS sound, that fills your room with sounds and gives you a cinematic experience. The projector has a LED lamp that can last up to 70000 hours, which is 4 times longer than any other ordinary LCD projector. The brightness and clearance of the projected image are not affected by its long hours of use.
Overall Wimius has come with this projector that differs from others on the basis of brightness and key correction, which is easy to set up and gives cinema-like experience.
UNBOXING WiMiUS P20 Native
This Projector has an appealing appearance, with light panels that changes the color. It gives you the feel of a smart home, also making your home theater and gaming room perfect, as buying other projectors under 300 would have made. Vivibright f40 features full HD resolution and brightness of 4200 LED Lumens, which provides a stunning image with vibrant colors. Here are some other features to look for :
It has extensive connecting ports in the rear side, that include HDMI input, and dual USB ports enable you to connect with multimedia devices. The remote control has an infrared receiver both in front and rear and 2X10 watt sound bar inside the projector, giving you a great sound experience. These things make it good for home theater.
For Gamer it’s a perfect device, as it projects realistic color video and images due to its 1080P resolution. It comes with a dynamic contrast ratio of 15000:1, that beams razor-sharp and definite colors which enhances your gaming experience in the darkroom.
The projector design is user friendly as the buttons are configured in the best possible way on the projector. This allows you to control the projector with these buttons, if you lose your remote or if broken by you mistakenly.
Overall VIVIBRIGHT f40 projector adopts a color matching algorithm that projects great color gamut and has the ability to reproduce the real image of the video.as
UNBOXING VIVIBRIGHT f40
Wowoto projector is a portable projector, that is enough small in size which fits easily on your palm and is light in weight it supports full HD 1080P (1920×1080) resolution with a contrast ratio of 2000:1 projecting even in the darkroom here are features this projector boasts:
The projector comes with a brightness of 500 lumens and 850×480 resolution, which also supports 1080P and 3d video source. It has an exceptional LED Light source, which comes with a lamp life of 30000 hours which will project for more than 10+ years.
The projector also works as a power bank for your smartphone. Due to this, you can charge up to 2 hours by carrying it with yourself everywhere and rest for 2 hours. You can enjoy watching images and videos.
Wowoto projector can stream your favorite movie or tv drama on an online platform, and media apps too. With Android 5.1 it gives more fun by streaming buffer-free video from NetFlix, Youtube, and more entertainment
It comes with wireless screen share, which allows you to connect with other devices or stream videos over miracast or airplay without use of any cable. It has a flexibility connection that supports HDMI inputs to other multimedia devices such as TV boxes, laptops, smartphones, or external Bluetooth speakers.
Unboxing WOWOTO A5 Pro
We have reviewed the top 6 projectors which will help with your buying decision. Each projector is unique in their features, but all are good enough to meet your expectations under this budget. You can also check our reviews on the Home theater projectors under 1000 dollars, and other prices too. We do review on the basis of what’s genuinely required by a user versus what the technicality a projector holds in reality. We come across a lot of results when we search for phrases like Projector under 1500 dollars, 2000 dollars or per se 200 dollars. But the thing that has to be noted is very few of the reviews are reliable and unbiased. We claim to be one from the most trusted reviewers, owing to the feedback we have on our works. So you can check our other guides and reviews too, before making a decision of choosing a Projector.